Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday, friends! I'm looking forward to celebrating Easter this weekend with family and remembering the amazing blessing of Jesus's sacrifice on the cross for us. This week, my favorites are somewhat centered around the warm weather... The time we spent outdoors last weekend was amazing! I have a new stroller that Liam loves. It's supposed to be warm again this weekend. I can't wait to have an Easter Egg Hunt for Liam!


My mom loves to shop for Liam and Roland. She got the cutest clothes last Saturday. Their swim suits are adorable. I can't wait to go swimming with them. Also, I love anything dinosaur for the boys.


I'm loving the bracelet and watch combo lately. The watch I got from my mom last Christmas and the bracelet is from Francesca's. My sister and I love stopping in Francesca's. Bracelets are my favorite thing to get from their store.




That's all for this week's favorites... I hope you all have an amazing time celebrating this Easter weekend!

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: