Saturday, April 8, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Weekend, friends! It's finally getting warm again in Illinois. My plans for the weekend are centered around being outside and decorating a little for Easter... Can you believe it's only a week away? This Easter will be Liam's first time waking up to Easter eggs hidden around the house. We're planning on filling them with small dinosaurs along with a few Starburst Jelly beans. This week, I only have a few favorites to share, but they're fun nonetheless.

{Roland's Newborn Pictures} I'm thrilled with the way Roland's newborn pictures turned out! Thanks Kailey! I had Liam and Roland in matching outfits. Both of them did great while we were taking pictures. I have a few of these pictures printed on wood panels from Walgreens. I have them on my desk. I love looking at them.


Love this family picture!



{Alec Baldwin's book} I heard about Alec's book from his wife's instagram account. I've been following Hilaria for a while now, and I love her posts. When I saw her post about his book, I couldn't wait to read it! I love Alec Baldwin. I heard his memoir is pretty honest. I can't wait to find out what people mean by that.



{Take Heart, My Child} My boss gifted me this book after I had Roland. I love the images and the story is wonderful. I could completely relate to this book when it talks about a mother's love for her children. I would say this a must have!


Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: