Monday, March 20, 2017

First Day Back to Work


Today is my first day back to work since having Roland! It's funny how I just past my due date by a few days... Who would have known he would have been born so early and be almost 10 pounds already at 5 weeks. 😂 Anyhow, this morning I woke up really early and started working at home like I have for the last few years. I grabbed my smoothie I had made the day before in my vitamix and sat down with my list ready to work. Roland is a great work buddy. He was swinging in his chair the entire time. He's such a chill baby!

I started waking up early a long time ago, because I realized I can get so much work done when I'm the only one up. It's peaceful and quiet and no one is asking me for anything. Liam usually sleeps in until 8:30 and takes a two hour nap. The days he doesn't want to nap he will play with his toys or watch a show while I get a few things done. We have a good routine.



I don't usually feel the most awake in the morning, but there is something energizing about getting up early and knowing you're about to get a lot done. 

 

Liam woke up late after going to bed later. He had Coco Wheat for breakfast and got it on his new shirt. Hahah


 

Little Roland is wearing his new outfit from my mom this morning. This shirt is probably my favorite. 


 

This kid cracks me up! I always put a blanket on him and he kicks it right off. 

 

Outside time is a priority too. Liam loves getting outside to play. While Roland is napping it's easy to let Liam play. I can't wait for it to get warmer and bring Roland outside. It's the first day of spring and it's 60 degrees out! I cannot wait for more days like this.

0 Sweet Notes: