Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy Birthday, Mom!

 The day after Christmas is my mom's birthday. I always want to try and make it a special birthday even if it's the day after Christmas! Ha This year, that meant hanging out watching a movie at her house and then going out to dinner at Houlihan's at the commons. Bill and I used to go there once a week when we were dating. There's such good memories at Houlihan's! We would have dinner there and walk over to Barnes and Noble. We were trying to pick a good place for dinner that would be good for Liam too. My mom found something good to eat even on her special diet. She isn't eating cake right now so we didn't order any dessert after dinner. We had a great time hanging out together.

Phil was there earlier in the day, and we took a few pictures to appease my mom on her birthday. I love the way this one turned out. The weather was so mild for Illinois leading up to Christmas and New Year's Eve. It find it funny none of us needed to wear a winter coat for pictures like last year. I love when winter takes a break at least for a few days. We're back to weather in the teen's tomorrow, and I'm completely dreading it!

 One with Liam!




I love how Liam got into the picture taking on mom's birthday!

Liam helped open birthday presents... He finds a present and HAS to open it. :p

 Having fun at dinner drawing dinosaurs with dad.

 Love you!
 Happy Birthday, mom! I hope you had a special birthday with us! Love you so much!

And one of our family... Liam is saying, "CHEESE!"



Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: