Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday, Liam!


Happy 2nd Birthday, Liam! I can't believe you're 2!! I don't feel like you were born that long ago! These past two years have been the best two years of our lives. We've had the best time with you. Getting to know, playing with you, watching you grow and enjoying our everyday life with you has been the biggest gift.

This past year, you've grown fond over trucks, tractors, "pombines," "darn darns," animals of any kind, TV shows, playing outside and being with your people. Your curiosity and energy are so contagious. Little things like getting ready for a holiday or going somewhere you never been are exciting things for you and me. 

I can't wait for this new year to see you in your new role as a big brother! I can't wait for you to meet your best friend and little brother!

We love you, buddy, and we can't imagine our lives without your sweet smile, cute laugh and fun personality!



Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: