Tuesday, December 27, 2016

29 Weeks - Baby #2



How far along are you? 29 Weeks and 2 days. This baby boy will be here before we know it. I'm so excited to meet our baby.

Cravings: Still peanut butter mostly. I'm craving protein in general. Italian sandwiches from Potbelly are my favorite thing this pregnancy. I also am craving fruit. Apples, clementines and bananas are a huge favorite.

Reactions: I think most people are thinking I am farther along than I am. I don't totally mind, because I know I get bigger quicker. I was surprised to hear the doctor say I'll be coming every 2 weeks now. I think things are moving along faster this time around.

Favorite Moment this Week: I love when the baby pushes up on one side of my stomach. I love seeing him move.

General Mood: Happy. I'm excited for him to be here and to finally meet him. I love the big surprise of not knowing when you'll give birth and finding out what the sweet baby looks like.

Things I was surprised by: I'm surprised I'm not so uncomfortable in my bed yet. I get slightly uncomfortable towards the morning, but I'm not dying to sleep in my chair right now. Last time, I got to 29 weeks, and I was sleeping in my new rocking chair that week. I know I will be sleeping in my chair within a couple of weeks for sure. I'm just glad I haven't had to stop sleeping in my bed for now.

I've been experiencing heart burn for a couple of weeks now. I'm trying to drink a lot of water and milk.

Things I'm most looking forward to: I most excited for meeting our baby and having Liam meet him too. I also can't wait to drop the baby weight.
   
Sleep: Sleeping okay for now! :)

Measuring: At 28 weeks, I was measuring 30 centimeters.

Good News: I passed my glucose test. I was so excited. I passed last time, but it is always a relief!
Food aversions: None. I don't think I have ever had one.

Maternity Clothes: Of course. I got a couple of items for Christmas that are super comfortable including two leggings, a shirt and an awesome sweater I refer to as a blardigan.

Exercises: I haven't been exercising. I want to try yoga soon and possibly join a swim class I've been wanting to try since I was pregnant with Liam.


Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: