Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thankful for...




1. Baby No. 2 - On Sunday, I'll be 6 months pregnant. I'm shocked by how fast this pregnancy is going. I can't wait to meet our boy and watch Liam meet him for the first time.

2. Warmer fall - This fall has been crazy warm and unusual. Today, we were outside raking leaves at my mom's house enjoying the sun on our backs. We had the windows in the house open too.

3. Gilmore Girls Revival - I'm basically counting down the days till November 25. The new four part series for Gilmore Girls is going to be AMAZING. I can't wait to watch and catch up.

4. Celebrating Meg's Bday - We're celebrating Meg's birthday tomorrow with Phil. I'm excited to hang out with everyone!

5. Thanksgiving - It's going to be a busy one. I'm bringing my pumpkin bars.

6. My mom's group - I'm so happy I have a mom's group where we all have gotten to know each other pretty well! They're all so nice and fun.

7. Liam's laughter and curiosity - I love hearing him laugh about something and watch him use his imagination with his toys. I have the best time playing with him and talking to him.

8. Good books - I've been enjoying a couple of books lately. I might make a post later on.

9. Instagram - I've been uploading my pictures there. It's nice to have them there where I can easily look back at them and create a photo book in minutes with chatbooks.

10. Thanksgiving break - More time with Meg and family!






Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: