Sunday, September 25, 2016

Apple Orchard Pictures


I haven't blogged much lately. I haven't prioritized. This blog is what I really care about. I'm too busy checking off my to-do list even if it's only in my head. The fall and holiday season is my favorite time of the year, and I want to start writing/recording my memories for years to come. Right now, Liam just woke up from a less than an hour nap when he usually sleeps for 2.5 hours. :( It's going to be a rough day, most likely. Oh well. He's a guy who needs his sleep and lots of it. I'm typing this with him in my lap. He's watching a YouTube video while I blog. Ha

I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures from our trip to the apple orchard. Last year, we did the same and had Liam pose in the apple. I love all the little smiles and expressions I can get just because he's doing something different, and he thinks it's funny everyone is paying attention to him. I love the middle picture on the right-hand side. What a goof! I don't think I've caught this particular expression on camera.


My mom came with us, and we actually got a picture of her and Liam where he wasn't asking for Dada. I'm not a huge fan of donuts, but we got a few of the regular sugar donuts and an apple pie. I don't really like either. I would rather have a cherry pie, but I think I just come for the memories. That's what really matters, right?

I feel like the apple orchard is the start of all the fun things I love during the fall. I'm wanting to get Liam a Halloween costume and find a couple festivals. What do you love doing in the fall?

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: