Friday, July 29, 2016

Everyday Liam


Oh Liam! You're growing up so fast. You're running, talking more and playing with your toys independently. Each day, you seem to grow up just a little bit more. Tonight, you showed Mimi your nighttime ritual. You grab a few books and sit on your futon by the lamp in the corner. You love looking through your books and deciphering the different stories. Mimi was asking you questions about different things, and you kind of blew us away when you responded with, "I don't know." It was crystal clear, and we couldn't help but stare at each other in disbelief. We've only heard you say one other sentence, "What is it?" I love how you must really be paying attention to us when we talk to you.

This week, you all the sudden are extremely content playing with your trains by yourself. You're trying to connect them together on the ground even though they're not the connecting type. We need to get the ones that actually go together. When I'm finishing up work, you aren't climbing in the computer desk anymore! So proud of you. Haha But, I truly am happy about it.

When we go to the grocery store, I find myself talking to you throughout the whole trip. You're my little buddy and my everything. I love you so much. This older man said hi to you today, and at first, you acted shy. You warmed up a bit to tell him about your shoes though. It was adorable.

Another thing I couldn't get enough of this week? Let me tell you. We have been trying to get you to like swimming in the pool this summer without much luck. The other day, your Nana brought you into the pool and gave you the hose to amuse you. You had the best time spraying everyone with the hose! You couldn't stop giggling and laughing your head off when you would get one of the kids good with the hose. It was hilarious!

Thanks for making our summer a fun one!!




Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: