Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day!! Yay! I can't believe this your second Father's Day celebration, Bill. This your day. I love seeing you in the role of dad with our Liam. You love taking him outside, playing with him and showing him new things. It's adorable when he comes back and has learned a new word. I love watching you two play and explore different things together. It's fun to watch when you can get him to giggle. His belly laugh is the best.

Thank you for always thinking of fun things we can do together. I know Liam won't remember the fun things we do right now, like our spontaneous trip to the Shedd Aquarium, but it's the thought that counts. The effort you put into teaching him words and new things in general amazes me. Your love for Liam is the best. Love you, sweetie. xoxoxo

Check out this sweet video! Little Liam and Bill playing video games together. :)




And to my Dad...

Happy Father's Day, Dad! I may not say it enough, but I always appreciate you.You care about the hobbies I have like the ducks and chickens in my backyard. You bought the material for the incredible fence we have in our yard and helped us turn it into a reality after a few months of work. We are so grateful! We're so lucky to have such a great area for our animals.

You love watching Liam and playing with him. Thank you for always wanting to help us watch him and take care of him.  He loves playing with you.

I hope you have a great Father's Day! Love you!





Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: