Friday, April 22, 2016

Life Lately

I haven't posted in a while, and I'm missing my Life Lately posts! I blog for the memories these days. Here's life lately friends.

We went on a picnic the other day and a hike in the woods. It was such a fun spring day!

Liam loved our walk!

Enjoying our picnic!

We missed the sunshine!

I babysat Liam's cousins, and we took pictures while they napped!

He's the best!

We visited Auntie Meg, and the animals just stare and follow Lim. Haha

We had a pizza night on the farm, andBill entertained Liam on the four-wheeler.

He looks so much older! (16 months)

Mama Kitty is about to pop again! Poor thing.

I love these flowers in my yard!

These ones too...

We went to a bouncy place, and Liam LOVED it!! I helped him up and down the different bouncy houses, and I'm way too sore. It was a big workout but so much fun!

Sophie had a lot of fun showing him around the place. :)

0 Sweet Notes: