Saturday, March 5, 2016

Two Days in a Row!



Aren't they the best?

I'm so proud of myself. I worked out two days in a row! I know this may not seem like much to some, but I'm proud of my commitment this week. I'm trying to lose 15 pounds this Spring. After having Liam 14 and 1/2 months ago, I lost the baby weight quick. I had him in the middle of December and by the beginning of February I was only 5 pounds away from my prepregnancy weight. I was thrilled!

I was so thrilled that I kind of stopped trying to lose anymore weight. I figured I was at an okay weight. I still think it was an "okay" weight, but now, I'm interested in losing the 15 extra pounds I had gained before getting pregnant.

I thought I would blog about my experience here so I always as a future reference... I could make this post a weekly habit to track my weight loss.

I'm excited to have it documented. Hopefully, this will help me stay motivated.

You might be wondering why I included a Sex and the City picture? I just love those women, and they're all fit. I'm incredibly inspired by it, and it makes me happy. Ha

A few things I've been doing to become healthier:

-Salads for lunch everyday (sometimes with chicken)
-2 Eggs for breakfast everyday
-Green Smoothie before or after dinner. ( A cup and half of pineapple, 1 banana, 1 handful of spinach, and a little water)
-Drink water throughout the day instead of snacking throughout the day
-A small handful of trail mix or an apple if I need a snack.
-a hot cup of water with ginger slices 
-Workout 3 times a week. Trying to stay consistent.

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: