Friday, March 11, 2016

Life Lately


Tomorrow is March! Where has the time gone?! I feel like it should still be January. I'm not complaining though. I love that we are moving closer and closer to SPRING!!!


Love this photo of my mom's cat hiding out in her kitchen drawer.




My sister sent me this video of Kittle snoring, and I've watched it just a few times. Ha I love our family dog so much.


We went to a play group the other week and Liam loved the tractor. He plays with a couple of tractors at home too.

We went to the mall to look for new clothes, and I didn't buy one thing, but I had a great time walking around and eating at the Cheesecake Factory together. They have the cutest Easter display where you can take pictures with the Easter bunny. I want to go back soon so Liam can get his picture taken with the Easter bunny.


Nordstrom's had the Cupcakes and Cashmere line! I have followed Emily's blog for years, and I was excited to see the clothes she designed. So cool.

My dad came over a bit to visit with Liam.


He loves being outside! We cannot wait for warmer weather.


Taking fun selfies while waiting for dad to come out of the thrift store.



Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: