Friday, February 12, 2016

Life Lately

This is our life lately, friends! 

Last Wednesday, we hung out with my dad at the diner in our hometown. This place is the best! I love the small town feel where almost everyone knows each other. 

Liam liked the fries!

I looked over one day last week to catch him snuggled up on the couch with a sock he found. Isn't he the cutest?! 

We went bowling this past weekend!


Afterwards, we stopped at Buffalo Wild Wings. I haven't been there in so long. It was awesome. I missed the Asian Zing wings. 

Mom and Meg

We're not sure which cousin had this had. It's pretty adorable on Liam though!

Our play date this week was at Chick-Fil-A! I picked the spot this time. It's fun trading off. Our kids had a blast. Liam became more skilled at climbing!

Yesterday, we went out with Papa and Uncle Tom to Portillos for lunch. Liam was incredibly good sitting with Papa.

My mistake... I thought you would want water not the straw. Haha

And my dad came over for dinner tonight. I made homemade pizza. :) My dad brought over mint chocolate chip ice cream! My favorite. Liam liked it too.

0 Sweet Notes: