Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Goodbye Florida


Liam was so cute walking on the beach.

One last time playing in the sand.
Picture with Nana and Papa.

Picture with Nana.

I want to chase that bird....

Benches are fun!

Enjoying the fun Florida grass.


Heyyy, can you pick me up now?


We had a chill day for our last day in Florida. We started off the morning on the beach for a last time. The water was so warm even though it was 55 degrees out in the am. Every time we go to Florida, I get attached to the beach, the sound of the waves, the seagulls, and everything else beautiful about the beach. I have the hardest time saying goodbye.

The nice part about the flight home? Liam slept for almost the entire flight. He was so tired. I think that was the trick we discovered. When he's really really tired from skipping a nap, he can fall asleep on the plane.




Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: