Monday, November 9, 2015

Wine Tour


Sarah surprised me with such a fun wine tour. There were 8 stops at different wineries and at each one we got a Christmas ornament. We didn't make it to all of them, but we did pretty good. Sarah knows I'm slightly obsessed with Christmas and celebrating early. It was the perfect fit!

We were in the Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York. The view from each winery was amazing and even the leaves on the grape vines were changing.

Many of the vineyards had similar signs.

The Christmas decorations are tempting me to start hanging up lights when I get home.


We had fun. :)


Sarah gets the credit for this picture!

So many options! We got food and a wine tasting at each winery.

Christmas lights and decorations were up. 


Heron Hill Winery
Bachelorette parties are pretty common.


My oldest friend!

I couldn't get enough of the view.

Sarah made friends, and he took our picture. I really like this one.

What a fun group! The guy in front was signing while Sarah took their picture.

I got all of these ornaments from the different wineries. I'm most likely going to hang them this week. There's really no use in waiting. I'm in the mood for Christmas.

0 Sweet Notes: