Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Planning for a Trip

Grocery shopping is interesting now thanks to Liam. 

He's likes everything.

Little things catch his attention like the man scanning yogurt in the dairy section.

He cannot get enough of all the people and sounds, and I can't get enough of his cute and curious expressions.

I have a special weekend planned. I'm so excited to have a fun weekend visit one of my good friends. I spent the day working, cleaning and planning in preparation for it. It's going to be amazing! 

I've been thinking about different ways to make it easier for Bill. I bought food pouches and different puffs for Liam. I even put all of it in a basket on our kitchen table for when Liam is hungry. It doesn't get much easier! 


Easy right?! I'm hoping Bill and Liam will have an awesome and relaxed time together when I'm gone! I will need a lot of pictures. 

0 Sweet Notes: