Friday, November 13, 2015

Feel Good Friday

I've been posting Inspirational quotes to Facebook on Fridays. I love thinking about different quotes and how I might apply it to my life. Here are a few of my favorites from today. 


Now, isn't this the truth?! We all put limits on what we can do in the form of negative thoughts or a bad attitude.I just love this quote. It inspires me to do more.

#confidenceiseverything

How fearless would you be if you felt you had no limits? This one in particular inspires me to focus in on what I like and not care about what others think. This last year, I've never felt more confident in my own decisions. It's one of the best feelings.


Oh the decision to try... Some people never get there. I've had things I wanted to do but haven't started. I was nervous to post on my blog everyday. Nervous that people wouldn't like it. Nervous that I wouldn't like it. It turns out, I really liked writing everyday, but I haven't necessarily decided what type of posts I want to write each day. 


I LOVE this one!! I completely agree once you believe you can do something, it can be a reality.

This quote gets to me. It makes me wonder how much I could be accomplishing. Things to ponder. ;)



0 Sweet Notes: