Monday, November 16, 2015

{Favorites from December 2014}



Liam is turning ONE next month, and I thought this would be an awesome time to recap his first year. I keep hearing the quote, "The days are long, but the years are short." Everything about this quote rings true for me. Some of the days did feel long, but this year has flown by in the wink of an eye. It literally has gone by quicker than I ever thought it would.

On one hand, it makes me sad to think my baby is turning one, and on the other hand, I completely excited for all the new adventures we are going to have with him. We had a great first year filled with new learning experiences. Some experiences left us happy and excited while others left us surprised and baffled. It's fun and scary being new parents. That's for sure. I wouldn't change anything about our experience. I feel so lucky.

I remember feeling so nervous bringing Liam home for the first time. Everything was new. It's crazy looking back and remembering exactly how I felt. Now, a year later, I'm much more confident.

I love this outfit we had for him. Liam started wearing 3 month clothes right away, and I loved this blue and white striped body suit. The ears on the hood are my favorite.


I believe we were on our way to my dad's house for Christmas in this picture. Babies with nooks are the cutest thing ever...

Wrapped up in the blanket his Nana crocheted for him.

I love love love love this picture.

Meg on the day we dropped her off at the airport. Don't leave, Meg! Haha

I didn't want Meg to leave at all. I remember riding home with my mom and tearing up together. We had one of the most amazing times together during Thanksgiving and Christmas. We're lucky we get to experience the holidays together again this year. :)

Here are some of my favorite pictures from last year at Christmas.

Me with my sibs and baby.

Mom having fun being a Grandma.

My dad with Liam.

Sometimes, Bill makes odd faces when I ask him to take a picture with me. Ha

Ahhh I miss this.

We have the same chocolate on Christmas each year. It's a tradition we never want to give up.

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: