Thursday, November 5, 2015

Easy Flight


I will admit... I did get an eye roll from Bill when I took this picture. Not in the, " I'm pissed your taking my picture way." It was more like, "you're such a goof for taking pictures now." I didn't mind. 

Before I left for my trip this morning, I knew it would be hard leaving without Liam. Really hard actually. He woke up early, and I held him for over an hour. I didn't want it to ever end. He fell asleep smiling on my shoulder. He's the cutest and sweetest baby ever to me. I took pictures and video of the moment. I thought about posting a picture here but decided against it. Some things are too sweet and too precious to share. 

I mentioned in a previous blog I was flying  to New York today to visit Sarah, one of my oldest friends!  I am so excited for this visit. We were trying to figure out how long we've been friends, and we counted 18 years. Eighteen years... More than half of our lives!

She has some great things planned, and I can't wait. 


I took this picture right next to my gate. I had everything next to me. I was the closet gate to all the restaurants, the bathrooms and entertainment. It was extremely comforting. Ha

I've never flown by myself before, but I could see how this could become a routine form of transportation. I didn't realize my flight was only an hour long. It was the easiest flight. After 40 minutes in the air, we were descending. That's my kind of flight.

Bill sent me this picture when I got to New York. 


Liam is already having fun with his cousins.

0 Sweet Notes: