Monday, November 2, 2015

70 Degrees in November?!


Liam was chewing on his toy from his Uncle Tom today. Such a cutie. Love that little Yoshi.


I can't believe we are getting warm weather. I went on a 2 mile walk in the gorgeous weather. Who has 70 degree days in November?!


A warm day in November is worth documenting! Don't get me wrong, I am completely looking forward to the holidays and snow. I want to have snow on the ground maybe twice. Once before Christmas and then on Christmas Day. Anyway, the holidays will be here before we know it.

Did anyone else notice how the day after Halloween everything Christmas appeared in all the stores. Everywhere I looked there were Christmas decorations. At times, I feel like summer just ended even though it didn't. And on the other hand, I felt like all the holiday decorations granted me permission to start watching all the Christmas movies I want. Who's with me? 

I have a list of my favorite holiday movies on my mind. I'm debating on which one to watch first... Have you already watched a Christmas movie? Here's my list.

-How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the one with Jim Carey. Duh.)
-Christmas Vacation 
-Elf
-Family Stone
-Holiday 
-Love Actually 
-Christmas with the Kranks
-The Santa Clause


0 Sweet Notes: