Friday, October 23, 2015

Wrestling on a Trampoline


Liam woke up from his nap and was greeted by his cousin! He loves his cousins.


We went over to Auntie Tracie's for lunch.


Liam was pretty excited to see other kids!


He didn't know what to do first.


Hmm...



He loved jumping on the trampoline and finding random leaves to pick up. I had to stop him from eating a couple of them.


Happy boy.


Liam likes to wrestle at 10 months.


He was in his element hanging out with Dustin.


And the wrestling started...


NOW.



The leaves are changing colors fast. There are a lot on the ground all ready. It surprises me each year when fall comes. I'm not particularly ready for cold weather. I'm looking forward to Christmas, but I'm not ready for nonstop cold. 

Anyways, I'm jumping ahead. After I worked this morning, Liam and I had lunch at Auntie Tracie's house where we also jumped on the trampoline, and Liam wrestled with his cousin. We couldn't stop laughing  at Liam and Dusttin enjoying their little wrestling match on the trampoline. I never thought Liam would connecct so much with his 3-year-old cousin when he is only 10 months. He thinks he's big. I think. Whatever it is, I love it. I love watching them interact.

A few friends were over at Auntie's house. They were mentioning the costumes their kids are going to wear for Halloween. I can't help but wonder if Liam will tolerate his Halloween outfit. Bill and I have tried to dress him in it twice now, and he cries each time. We shall see.






Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: