Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Spontaneous Trip


I've known for a long time that my in-laws are always up for an adventure. Always. I love that they will go out of their way to have fun and will rarely say "no" to a spontaneous trip. For someone who thrives on a schedule like me, it pushes me out of my comfort zone which is an awesome thing.

Yesterday, I had one of those fun little trips with my in-laws, and it was filled with the usual and fun craziness we always enjoy when we go out together.

Let me start at the beginning of the day.

I had an appointment for Liam since he had a fever for a couple of days. Turns out, he was on the verge of getting sick, but he wasn't. He was fighting it. He's a tough little boy. After his appointment, Bill picked us up, and we made the usual rounds for Bill's favorite stores. We stopped at Culvers for lunch where I ordered two kids meals and my meal. One kids meal for Bill and the other for Liam... Bill thought I was joking. I wasn't. But I was. Kind of... I thought it would be cute if they both got a kids meal. Bill didn't. Haha I couldn't stop laughing when Bill asked me who had the other small pop and chocolate ice cream with cookie dough. It was hilarious to me. He's like, "You're kidding, right?" I was, and I wasn't. LOL

And no, I didn't feed my 10-month-old a pop and ice cream. Don't worry. I do have common sense. Turns out, it was cheap enough to play my little joke on Bill and also take the drink and ice cream from "Liam's meal." I like to have fun with Bill. :)

Later in the day after I finished work, we went over to my in-laws where he hung out for a while and looked Lori's new ring! Bill, my father-in-law, surprised her with a package when they came home yesterday.  It was beautiful! Anyways, we hung out for a while and decided to go out to dinner with my dad.

My Dad missed Liam while he was in Colorado. :)



After dinner, we were almost home, and Bill Senior mentioned something about going to the mall. Everyone was up for it so we turned around and made the 45 minute drive to the outlet mall. My in-laws are pretty awesome.

Bill's family and I both love the Coach store at the outlet mall. I picked up a tote that would hold my writing work and Liam's things. It was so much fun. I went back to the car, and Liam was having fun honking the horn. What a cutie.

I couldn't have had a better day.

P.S. I need to remember to take pictures of everyone... Ugh!

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: