Thursday, October 22, 2015

New Shoes and First Word


I've been on the search for a pair of shoes for Liam. I wanted them to fit without being tight. Of course, I also wanted them to be cute. Today, I found a pair that fit the bill, and they actually stay on his feet! I can't get over how cute he looks in his new shoes. Another great thing? He doesn't even try taking them off. They're comfy.

Wearing a Minion's shirt that reads, "BA-NA-NA."

Cutieeee!

Posing for the camera or wondering what he should get into next?

No momma! I don't have time for pictures...

We went out for sushi. We ordered Liam his own vegetable rolls.

He enjoyed playing with it, and he ate a little bit of it.  He mostly ate his smoothie and his puffs.

We've noticed Liam loves Sushi Station. He dances to the music and watches TV and the sushi carousel go by our table the whole time.


My mom came with to sushi, but we were so entertained taking pictures and videos of Liam we forgot to take pictures of each other.




I thought I heard Liam say "momma" the other day, but I wasn't sure. Well, I'm sure of it today. My boy can say "momma!" I was in the car with Liam and my niece, and he kept saying my name. It was adorable. I'm super proud!



Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: