Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Again?



Monday Again? I can't get enough of that question.

I'm feeling random, and this post will be A LOT like my mood... Random and amusing. Maybe amusing. Here are five things on my mind this Monday morning.

1. My Shirt Says It All: The first thing you should know about my shirt? Every single time I wear it, Bill will comment on it and laugh. He told me, "It's so dumb, that it's funny." I would have to agree with him. Hahah He also told me that I would probably get in trouble if I was actually going into work and wearing it. He was a manager before. I think he knows. ;) I decided to wear said shirt to our Monday dinner with Bill's family. I thought it was pretty fitting. Ha

2. I think I prefer Audio Books over Actual Books: Liam turned 9 months recently, and I realized I don't really have energy to read books right now. I wish it wasn't true. I work around 25 hours a week and take care of my Liam. I don't have much energy left afterwards. Makes sense right? Audio books have been great. I can listen to a book and play with Liam at the same time. It's the best. I use Audible to read whatever I want!

3. I'm so tired at the end of the day: I've been really tired lately. I need to catch up on some sleep. I don't really know why I'm writing this, but I thought I should document that tidbit. Ha I never used to drink coffee, but after Liam was born and I started working again, I needed coffee. I'm looking forward to it tomorrow morning.

4. I Started Scrapbooking: I have around 25 pages completed inside of Liam's scrapbook covering his first year of existence. I already told Bill this book is going to be a little over the top. I'm thinking by the time I complete his first scrapbook there will be a total of  75 pages. I have enough pictures, and I have enough papers. It's going to happen. I'm planning on posting a couple of pictures of my favorite pages.

5. I'm going to be a Matron of Honor: Michelle and I have been friends since the first grade, and last week, she asked me to be her Matron of Honor!! I was thrilled and honored when she asked! I can't wait to be a part of her big day. Michelle, I'm so excited to help you plan different things for your big day and your bachelorette party! This reminds me... I need to find out my exact responsibilities. Ha I'll let you know... I've already been thinking about my speech. I even started writing part of it! I can't wait!


Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: