Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Liam's First Halloween Party

Liam with his cousins dressed up as a nurse and a waitress.

Cuties in a penguin and dog costume.


Cousin love

Liam the Lobster!

He had fun in his costume.

Cutest lady bug who has the same name and birthday as my goddaughter!

So cute! 

Minnie Mouse!

It looks like she has the hang of it. :)

E and Liam hanging out.



Our kid Halloween party was a success! I had a great time having friends from my mom's group over with their little ones. I'm lucky to know such a great group!

I haven't talked much about my daily blogging since I started. (It hasn't been that long.) Some of these posts aren't as long as I would like them to be. I'm hoping to change that starting tomorrow. 

There's something so special about pressing the publish button on my blog each night. Somehow, it's making me care less about what other people think about me. I'm not sure why though. Mostly, I'm renewing my love for documenting the special moments in my daily life.

0 Sweet Notes: