Thursday, October 29, 2015

Favorite Time of the Year


Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love it for many reasons. One of them being all the special memories associated with it. I can't help but think about my first year of college at the end of August and beginning of September each year. 

I went to a community college my first year, and I remember loving the new atmosphere. I was finally in a different school for once where I would meet new people and enjoy different experiences. I also love school in general. The structure of it entices me. Of course, I also found it exciting to be around my peers who were all in the same stage of life and excited for what we were accomplishing. 

There really isn't an experience like college in life. Not for me. Maybe I also love the beginning of the school year like many people. Who knows? I just know that fall will continue to remind me of the days, weeks, and years where I would carry a backpack filled with notebooks, textbooks and pens to my classes all the while filled with a feeling of contentment and happiness for the opportunity I was lucky enough to experience.  

Picture via: {Pinterest}

0 Sweet Notes: