Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Breakfast for EVERY meal of the day?!


If you know me, you know I'm not super into breakfast or breakfast food. Although, I love a Mexican omelet or skillet. Love them! Bill on the other hand is all about breakfast.

He could literally have breakfast for every meal of the day! We had a little more time together this morning so we made french toast and bacon. It was a pretty good morning for Bill. Haha


Sometimes, I enjoy slower days and other days, I'm ready to get out of the house. I'm pretty used to working from home, and I enjoy it . I think the couple of years working from home before Liam was born made the transition a little easier.

I've been thinking a lot about what I was doing last year around this time. I was pregnant and ready to give birth. I was uncomfortable. More than I have ever been in my life. Ha I didn't mind though, because I was also the happiest I've ever been in my life.

How does time go by so fast? I don't want too many weeks to pass by without having a few goals. I'll list them here. Note: I'm only going to list a couple.

- Finish scrapbooking for Liam's first birthday

- Plan a birthday party for Liam

- Keep a daily list of things I want to get done before the evening

Of course, there are a more than that. I'm just choosing to keep it simple on my blog.

What are your goals?


Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: