Saturday, September 26, 2015

Family Getaway

I've wanted to go on a family vacation for a few years now, and we finally did it! This past weekend will be one to remember. It was filled with time at the pool, dinner with my family, board games, and fun catching up with each other. We left on Friday for the Dells and stayed at a condo at the Wilderness from Friday night through Sunday night. I didn't want to leave the Dells after our stay was over. It was one of those trips I'll remember forever, and of course, I want to capture the highlights on my blog.

On the way up to Wisconsin, we were going through the line at McDonalds, and I jumped out to take a picture of my little Pete. He could see me through the window and gave me one of his classic grins. I love my little buddy.

Liam woke up from a nap after we got to the hotel in the Dells. What a big yawn!


Up and ready to party the whole night.
We put him in his swimsuit that is basically a life vest.


He wasn't a fan.


He was pretty amazed by the kiddie pool. It was a lot of fun showing him around and watching him play in the water.


Don't you just love his outfit? I can't get enough of it! We put regular socks on his feet. They were getting scratched up by the pool, and we wanted to protect them.


 My mom and Liam!!

Ahhhhh What is this??


A family photo from the Dells. :)



Megs!

My mom and Liam.




He was getting really tired at this point.

Hanging out at the DOME.




Meg and Bill.



Of course, we had to visit Moosejaw. Liam played with his puffs. Clearly, they entertain him.


Bill with his beer flight.


My favorite beer from this flight was the Pumpkin Ale.

A picture of me and my sweetie.


The SIBS.

Another family pic.

We had a great time hanging out with each other and getting a chance to talk for long periods of time in the best hotel/condo ever.


Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: