Monday, July 27, 2015

Life Lately


Happy Monday, friends! This is my life lately...

I went to my first Taylor Swift concert two Sundays ago. I am SO glad I went. I have been wanting to see her for years, and I finally did. I loved that I went to her 1989 World Tour concert in Chicago. Her new songs are my favorite. My sister, Meg, moved home the weekend before so she went with me.

My absolute favorite song was Welcome to New York. I couldn't get enough. Taylor is an amazing performer. Amazing. Also, she had a band named Haim come on right before her, and I loved them too. They are a group of three sisters who play the drums, guitar and sing. There's something about seeing women perform together that makes me really happy. Megan and I agreed, Taylor is a feminist, and we love her for it.

I almost forgot to mention Vance Joy played before Haim, and Meg was so excited to see him. He was great.


Liam went on his first bike ride last week. He enjoyed it for the most part. He was happy as long as the bike was moving.


We had a snack at Auntie Katie's house after our bike ride. Liam can sit up now!


On Saturday, we had a birthday party for our twin nephews and for Bill. Liam fell asleep with a cucumber in his mouth.


It looks like he has freckles, but they are scratches from his long nails!


Bill had a wonderful birthday. He brought home great gifts.


So... My mom fell in love with one of the farm kittens. She took her home yesterday and named her Nutmeg. That's the surprise of the year.


Meg with Nutmeg! Isn't she cute?!


Nutmeg drinking out of the pond before going to her new home!


Mom and Nutmeg!


Here's to lazy summer days lounging on the hammock.


Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: