Thursday, May 14, 2015

Life Lately - Papa Edition


Last week, we went out for dinner after Liam's dedication class. :) Love this picture of Liam and Bill!

Serious faces!


Liam got an Easter bunny from my dad's side of the family! He really enjoys when the bunny talks to him.

It cracks me up!

I made monster cookies for Liam's dedication, and I sent Phil a picture of this bag of cookies letting him know they were for him! He LOVES my monster cookies.

I think I've mentioned it before, but Liam is obsessed with his snail that hangs from his seat. There is also a lady bug that also hangs from his chair, but he only wants to play with his snail.

Two buddies hanging out playing video games!


"I'm having fun, mom!"

Liam always enjoys hanging out with his dad and watching him play video games. He will also sit on his lap and try to touch the 3DS. He is fascinated by it!

Thought I would add a quick video of Liam having fun in the ball pit at his friend Charlotte's birthday party!



Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: