Friday, March 6, 2015

Life Lately

This week has left me feeling extra thankful for my family and everything God has given me. On Wednesday, Bill asked me if I wanted to go to the Museum of Science and Industry, and I thought it was an awesome idea. It was a free day, and we hadn't been there for 2 years!

Liam looked pretty excited to go to the museum for the first time. I dressed him in his dinosaur outfit. It only seemed appropriate. Ha

Liam slept through the first two hours we were there. There were a lot of people there, and he was totally fine with them making a lot of noise.

Enjoying the museum together.


This shadow screen was awesome. You stretch out your hands and motion towards your mouth and the bubbles follow you. It was highly entertaining!

I don't know why, but I enjoy watching Bill feed Liam! He's such a caring dad.

This is Yesterday's Road. I'm standing in front of Jewel Tea Company which is really Jewel. It's my favorite part of the museum.

Mom and I went shopping with Liam last weekend at Macy's. We haven't been there together since last year around Mother's day when I was pregnant and looking for maternity clothes.

Bill read a book to Liam for the first time, and I recaptured the moment to get a good picture. I love how he thought to read him a book at 2 months old. He was all smiles!

I really can't get over how much more alert Liam is this month! He is smiling more and his eyes are so big!
Bill was hanging out with Liam the other day and asked me to have him hold the controller! Ha He wasn't going to do that so I held it in front of him. I know someday he is going to be begging me to play video games. LOL I know Bill will love playing games with him when he's older. :)

Bill snapped this picture on Thursday. I was just telling him how Liam had his expressions especially when he squints his eyes. Bill told me he thought he looked like a Christensen in this photo. I can't deny that he does look like my family in this picture, but I totally think he is a really good combination of both of us. That's at least what I think for now! It could totally change.

Life Lately has been awesome over here. We love our smiling little boy. Plus, we are also getting more sleep!
Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: