Friday, February 27, 2015

Life Lately

Life has been really cold lately. The kind of cold where you really don't want to leave the house. Ha We've been dressing in our warmest clothes and color coordinating our outfits. Well, mostly Liam's outfits. :)

One of our favorite outfits for him is his dinosaur outfit! Bill loves dinosaurs so it's a perfect fit. I love color coordinating his outfits and blankets.

Liam LOVES falling asleep on my shoulder. It doesn't happen every night, but a couple of times a week, I calm him down by having him on my shoulder. I asked Bill to take this picture, and I ended up falling asleep afterwards!

Bill had to wake me up so I didn't sleep in the living room the whole night!

I cannot get over how cute this picture is of Bill and Liam. Liam is smiling so much more lately! I can pull out my phone and Liam starts smiling. He knows how to pose! His right arm is blurred because he was moving around per usual.

I like the mom's group I've been going to lately. Liam is always asleep when we arrive, but he will wake up to eat and promptly falls back asleep.

Bill and I went out for sushi this week. I didn't think I liked sushi that much, but it was amazing! I honestly want to go back soon because it was THAT good!

 The Costco Smile

I was at Costco on Thursday, and I randomly started taking pictures. He started smiling a lot! I couldn't believe it. I like to think he's giving me a thumbs up!

I adore my Vitamix! I can make smoothies, soup, and ice cream. There are many other things that you can make with it, but those are some of my favorites! The smoothies I make are so smooth that they almost have the texture of juice.

I've been wanting to do something out of the ordinary, and tomorrow, I'm going to the mall with my mom and Liam. We haven't been there together since Mother's Day weekend last year when I was shopping for maternity clothes. We both had such a good time. I can't wait to bring Liam this time. :)

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: