Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Life Lately


We had our first blizzard of the year this past Sunday! It was pretty uneventful which is a good thing. We stayed inside for most of the day, and I cleaned and read. Liam and I went to Target earlier in the week. He was pretty happy to sit in his car seat as I pushed the cart. I can't get over how cute he looks in the picture above. I think he likes Target too. Ha


I love that I got this picture of Bill and Liam! We've been hanging out in the living room in the evenings, and Liam loves when his dad entertains him. :)


My mom took pictures of Kittle in the snowstorm. She loves playing in the snow! She runs and hops around till she's had her fill.


She may be 9-years-old in March, but she still acts like a young dog!


I've been making more smoothies in my Vitamix lately. This one from the picture has 2 handfuls of spinach, a cup of raspberries, 4 oranges, 2 bananas, 8 ounces of coconut water, and a handful of ice. It's by far my favorite one!

I started back at work last week, and it's going good! I've been working in the early morning till the early afternoon. I love having a schedule, and I'm enjoying the work too.

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: