Monday, February 23, 2015

Liam's Newborn Photos

Lil cutie.

We're in love with his eyes. So blue!

Lil Peety looking like he's swimming in the ocean.

My favorite picture from the bunch. I love how he's standing up (with my help of course!) and posing for the camera. Love my little baby.

Our first professional family photo. :)

I can't get over how Liam's eyes kind of look like Bill's in this picture. So sweet!

So peaceful.

Oh.my.gosh. I love how beautiful he looks while sleeping.


A couple of weeks ago, we got newborn photos of our Liam. I love how they turned out. Liam did really well. We used the blanket that Bill's mom made for him, and I love how the colors in it bring out the blue in Liam's eyes. The detail and color in the blanket are amazing. We love it.

I'm really glad we waited till he was two months to get these photos taken. Liam is much more alert, and I loved that we captured his fun expressions.

Little Pink Book

2 Sweet Notes:

Faith said...

He is so adorable! Did you make the little shorts he is wearing?

Natalie Juns said...

Thank you!! :)

No, the photographer had them, but I loved how they went with his blanket!