Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Many Faces of Liam

Liam at 6ish weeks.


Liam is full of different expressions! I literally can't get enough of his cute face. He's smiling more and more. I don't want to forget his the faces he made early on so I put together some of my favorite pictures so far.


Curious and happy!


My sweetie doing his whistle face!


I didn't know he was sticking his tongue out! Ha

Shocked?

Happy again!


Content little Pete.


Oh my gosh. He's SO sweet!


Wondering where his food is at?

Suspicious Liam.


Oh Pete.


This evening, I was sitting down with Liam watching TV, and I felt him looking at me. I looked down, and he was staring at me. He started smiling a lot when I talked to him so I pulled out my camera and took a picture of his sweet smile! I'm so in love with my little guy. I'm forever thankful for Liam. I love that God chose me to be his mom. :)


Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: