Monday, December 8, 2014

fun gift ideas for the women in your life


* Perfect shade of Pink lipstick. I'm a huge fan of MAC's St. Germain lipstick. It's the perfect shade of pink and would make a great gift! Plus, it smells like marshmallows. I have no idea why!

* Nice leather purse. There is a huge variety at TJ Max or Marshalls for half the price! If you scope it out, you might find a great brand there.  Tignanello has really nice leather bags!

* A Journal. I love this one with a nice flower design on it.

* Cookie Mixes in Jar. I received a cookie jar one year from a friend, and I loved it! It's a fun gift! Check out some recipes here.

* A crochet scarf. If you know how to crochet, a scarf would make a great gift! Everyone loves receiving something handmade! Check out this link for an easy infinity scarf tutorial!

* Anything from Nordstrom's gift guide. Nordstrom's has a gift guide for women with everything under $100. I think it will help me finish my shopping.

* Urban Decay Palette. I love this Naked2 Basics palette from Urban Decay. It's perfect for an everyday look.

* Slippers. I live in slippers throughout the winter, and I think they would make an awesome gift. Check out these.

* Large Gold Watch. This watch is on sale for one more day, and it looks amazing!

* Moroccan Oil. This Moroccan oil smells amazing and makes anyone's hair look sleek and shiny. Love it!

What shopping do you have left to do? Do you tend to procrastinate when it comes to Christmas shopping?

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: