Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Auntie Love


We had Megan, my sister, visit with us for a whole month! She came two weeks before Liam was born and stayed two weeks after. Yesterday, my mom, me, and Liam brought her back to the airport. It was so hard having her leave after the amazing time we had together. My mom and I were both crying.

I loved spending time with her doing simple everyday things like hanging out at home, crafting together, talking for hours, watching movies, and of course hanging out with baby Liam. She went with me to my doctors appointments, the grocery store, Liam's first checkup, and a lot of different things. Her and mom brought me my favorite food to the hospital along with coconut oil for makeup remover, baby gloves for Liam, and flowers. She visited several times at the hospital, and I couldn't be more thankful! I loved having her over at my house too. It was so good having her back home for a while.

It's funny how everyday tasks and errands are that much more special when you're doing them with someone you love. When she first came home we had fun doing makeup tutorials together and finishing our Christmas shopping together. She decorated our Christmas tree as well when I was too pregnant and tired. I'm going to treasure that time together. 

She loves little Liam. Bill made the comment that she is so good with him, and I couldn't agree with him more. I can't wait to have her visit again. We all miss you so much, Meg!

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: