Thursday, December 18, 2014

39 Weeks (+3 days)

How far along are you? 39 Weeks and 3 days!

The details: 

*These pictures crack me up. I can't wait to lose the belly!

* My lower back has been aching a lot lately. I think the extra weight is really catching up to me, and my center of gravity is completely shifted (obviously!).

* I had contractions for three hours a night ago, but they never got stronger. Bummer!

* He gets hiccups a couple of times a week, and I think it's probably one of the cutest things!

* I've been so tired lately, and I don't get up if I don't have to. I'm thankful for a desk job at this point.

* I have 3 or 4 favorite shirts that I switch between throughout the week. They're long and comfortable and that's all that matters!

* I keep cashews by my chair that I sleep in each night in case I get super hungry in the middle of the night and need something quick.

* Even though I've been wearing yoga pants more often than I care to admit, I still put on all my makeup each day. I still want to feel pretty even though I feel so big.

* I love having my sister here, and I'm thankful she gets to be here right before he's born. It's pretty special to me. It's also a great distraction when I'm feeling anxious.

* I literally can't believe I'm going to be a mom so soon!

* I'm convinced this will be the best Christmas ever.

Update: I never really got a chance to post this, because I wasn't feeling good. Our baby was born at 39 weeks and 5 days. We were so surprised and happy to have him here early! I'll be posting later today!


Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: