Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!


Happy Thanksgiving week, friends! I woke up a couple of mornings ago to heavy snow falling and the winds howling outside. Winter has come early this year, and for some reason, I don't mind. Maybe, I don't mind as much because I'm extra warm this winter because of my baby. Either way, it's a pleasant surprise.

I really cannot believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Yay! Bill and I are in charge of my families Thanksgiving dinner. I'm getting a turkey and locating the brine we have at home. I'm also making strawberry pretzel dessert, Light Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dessert pizza (for both my family and Bill's), and these amazing biscuits. We're celebrating Thanksgiving with my dad till Friday so I have some time to make a couple of things for that meal.

This Thanksgiving is probably the most exciting Thanksgivings in a while. There's so much anticipation. Megan, my sister, will be there, and I haven't seen her in over a year! Plus, we only have a few weeks till sweet Liam is here. I cannot wait!

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!


Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: