Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fall Photo Shoot


My mom and I went to our local forest preserve a couple of weeks ago just to take a few pictures while the leaves were still on the trees and colorful!

Unfortunately, the leaves were so high up we couldn't always get them in the picture, but we still enjoyed our time out in the forest.

There was a lot of stopping to pose in the perfect light we would find poking through the trees! I like how this one turned out even if it was a little dark.


Such a pretty one of mom!


Every year, I love capturing the color of the changing leaves. They're always so beautiful, and I know that I'll want to remember it when winter approaches. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 30's, and I'm not ready for it! I guess in a way I am ready, because that means we're really close to meeting our son! I can't wait for that.

Speaking of which, there is only 5 weeks left! Five weeks! How is that possible? I'm so ready to meet him. :)

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: