Tuesday, November 25, 2014

37 Weeks!


How far along are you? 37 Weeks! I'm almost there!!

Cravings: I'm still craving milk like crazy. My heartburn is out of control! Ha Milk provides a temporary release that I wouldn't otherwise get. In fact, I could use a glass now... :)

Reactions: I feel like everywhere I go people are asking me, "So you're due really soon aren't you?" How can I possibly have 3 more weeks when people ask me THAT question? Ha

Favorite moment this week: I love when one side of my stomach sticks straight up! He's getting so big. Also, I had an ultrasound today, and I loved being able to see our little baby!

Fears:  A couple of weeks ago, I was afraid he wasn't head down, and my fears were for nothing since he is head down. :)

General Mood: Tired... Excited... Did I mention tired? Normal things like walking and standing are hard when you're this far along!

Things I was surprised by: My mom told me it would get hard towards the end of pregnancy. I didn't believe her, but now, I totally know what she's talking about. Needless to say, I'm taking it easy from here on out.

At my ultrasound today, I found out that our baby weighs over 7 pounds right now. I think he's going to end up being 8 or 9 pounds. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, because big babies do run in both our families. 

Things I'm most looking forward to: I can't wait to meet our little (or not so little) Liam. What day will it be??

Sometimes, I can't believe we're really going to have a baby in 3 weeks! Wow!

Sleep: I'm still sleeping in my reclining chair. I don't think I would be getting any real sleep without that chair. Thank God for that! I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again though.

What I think is really cool and amazing: I'm looking forward to giving birth and having that experience! I'm blessed to have Bill and my mom with me. Can't wait!

Food aversions: Well, this is weird, but I'm starting to resent the heartburn that chocolate gives me. I may start avoiding it as strange as that sounds.
 
Maternity Clothes: My tank tops that I was wearing in the summer don't cover my belly anymore! I can only wear them to bed when it doesn't matter. Also, I'm starting to regret only buying one pair of maternity yoga pants. All pregnant women need at least 2 pairs!

Exercise: Exercise has become really really hard considering it's hard to walk. I'm carrying my baby super low, and it makes it hard to walk/stand. I'm still doing my squats and stretches though! I'll continue to do that for my last few weeks.


Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: