Thursday, November 13, 2014

35 Weeks

35 Week Bump with chalkboard bubble thought comments created by Bill!

He can always make me laugh even when I'm super tired.

How far along are you? 35 weeks and 2 days! We're getting so close to meeting our little Liam!!

Cravings: Milk has been a huge craving for me since I've had really bad heart burn on and off for the past few weeks. Usually, I'll drink two glasses of it, and I feel so much better. Thank God for that!

Note to self: Chocolate chip cookies give me the most intense heart burn! I need to avoid them. 

Reactions: Bill and I went out to eat at the buffet last Friday, and we went up to get a small serving of ice cream and the girl behind the counter let out an audible exclamation. She couldn't believe how pregnant I was. I didn't know her so I was kind of surprised a perfect stranger reacted that way. Ha It was kind of cute though!

Bill continues to poke my belly and make the same popping noise that my brother Phil does. It's hilarious.

Favorite moment this week: Yesterday, the baby kicked so hard that I jumped. It truly surprised me! I have a feeling there will be a lot more of those moments as he gets bigger!

Fears: I'm hoping that he's in the head down position next week when the doctor checks next week. It would be really nice to not have to worry about a possible c-section. 

General Mood: I'm feeling super tired lately. It's harder to do regular things, and I'm feeling clumsier! I can't wait to have my body back. :)


Things I was surprised by: I can't believe how little time I have left. There's only 5 more weeks till we meet our son, and I'm shocked by it. Even though I'm tired, the weeks go by so fast. This whole pregnancy has flown by for me. My doctor keeps making the same comment to me, and I couldn't agree more!

Things I'm most looking forward to: Looking into Liam's eyes for the first time. Wow, it will be the best thing in the world when we meet him.

Sleep: I've been sleeping in my gliding chair that reclines for a month or so now. I couldn't get comfortable in my bed, and I was waking up at all hours of the night because I was uncomfortable. When I'm sleeping in my chair, I only wake up once if that. I don't think I would be sleeping at all if I hadn't bought that heavenly chair. It was definitely worth the investment!

What I think is really cool and amazing: We're going to have a baby at Christmas this year. That will be the best ever!

Food aversions: My appetite has decreased, and I haven't been gaining that much weight. I gained most of my weight in the second trimester, and in the third, I've only gained a couple of pounds even though my measurements continue to increase at each doctor's visit. I'm not complaining. ;)
 
Maternity Clothes: I'm super thankful for the few shirts that I bought at Macy's over a month ago. The tank tops I was wearing during my second trimester don't cover my stomach anymore. They are super small on me!

Exercise: My exercise has decreased. Every time I feel like doing one of my DVDs, I think about how hard it is to do the same exercises, and I give up before I try. Although, I have been doing squats and attempting to use my dumbbells more often. Lunges feel good too.




Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: