Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Thoughts about Labor

16. "It was totally worth it!!"

I recently stumbled across this gem of an article, and I couldn't help but write about it! Women's Health published 16 Things Every Woman Thinks During Labor. The thoughts they list are hysterical. I completely agreed with numbers 2, 8, 12, and 16. They made me laugh and get all excited for this!

I'm wanting a natural birth with no drugs, and I've been preparing by reading the Bradley Method book. A book on natural child birth. It's super helpful if you're looking for one.

My thoughts are all a jumble right now! I can't believe I'll be in labor in less than 7 weeks! I'm only planning on having Bill and my mom with me the entire time during the labor and delivery. I'm a very private person and introvert, and there's no way anyone else is coming in the room. I'll have my best supporters with me....My awesome husband and mom. I'm lucky to have them.

I'm curious friends.
Who did you allow in the room with you?
What thoughts did you have before giving birth?
Or who are you planning on allowing to be with you?
Do you feel the need for privacy like me?




Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: