Thursday, October 30, 2014

Life Lately

Hey friends! I haven't written one of these posts in a while, and I thought now would be a good time. :) Bill has been trying to tame Kevin. He used to be super friendly, but now, he won't run up to us as much when we call his name. Bill caught him the other day and pet him for a while. Kevin wasn't too enthused about it. Ha

I've been taking Kittle for walks when I have the energy. She loves every minute of being outside and exploring everything she comes in contact with during the walk.

I've been crocheting a more lately. I made this scarf last week in an hour. It's a super thick yarn, and it was done in no time! I gave this blue one to a friend for her birthday. They make good gifts this time of the year!


I ordered some of the same bulky yarn, because I couldn't find the colors I wanted in the store. I can't wait to make a couple of purple and pink scarfs to wear this fall and winter!

Meg, my sister, asked for a picture of my belly the other day. I had to stick my toe out in order to see it in the picture! Meg got a kick out of it! Ha


My mom made homemade tomato soup with the tomatoes from her garden the other week, and Bill and I were in heaven when we ate it. I've never had better tomato soup!

I've been taking a lot of pictures of me and Bill on our dates lately. I guess I'm savoring these last few weeks where it's just me and him. Soon, we'll have Liam here, and it's all so surreal and exciting!

What have you been up to lately?
If you crochet, what have you been making?




Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: