Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Goals



Happy first week of September to you! I'm ready for fall even though I'll miss the warmth of summer! I'm going to start a new tradition at the beginning of each month by writing a list of goals for myself. Here are my goals for September!

1. Read 2 Books this month

I would love to have this be a reoccurring goal for me. Whenever I write things down that I want to do, I almost always do them. That way I won't only read 2 to 3 books per year. Lets do this!

2. Find Organizational Shelves for Baby's Closet

After a couple of months of donating many things, I'm ready to start looking for a shelving unit that would fit in the closet. I want to be able to store blankets, onesies, and other odds and ends. Preferably, I'd like to have something that doesn't require assembly.


3. Sew a couple of scarves for fall

I haven't sewn many scarves since last fall, but I'm wanting to do that this month. I love picking out fabric from Joann Fabric. The options are plentiful compared to what you find in stores.


Of course we are in the process of getting our baby boy's room together. I'm wanting to have it painted before my shower in a couple of weeks. We officially have 15 more weeks till we meet our first born. Can't wait!


Little Pink Book

1 Sweet Notes:

Fran said...

ooh such good goals! I'm hoping to read a couple of books this month too, before school starts back up for me!