Friday, September 19, 2014

Favorite Photos from this Week

On Sunday, I fell asleep on a golf cart at the farm while Bill worked on his truck. It was hot in the sun even though it was a relatively cool day!

I had breakfast at Eggsclusive with my mother-in-law. I had a Southern omelet that was super spicy. I think it's my new favorite there even though I'm not a breakfast person!

I took Kittle to her haircut right after breakfast. She came back with this cute scarf on and an adorable new hair cut!


Waiting for me to get out of the car. *Cutie*

Bill looking so cute! Love him. :)

Last night, Bill and I went on a date to Houlihans! We used to go there a lot when we were dating. I love how many memories we have there. :)

Bill had the Pot Roast Macaroni and Cheese. He loved it.


I had Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo which is my usual go-to. We made the usual stops at Goodwill, Play N Trade, and Trader Joe's. Next time, we're going to make a point to go to Barnes and Noble after dinner. We love hanging out at bookstores!




Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: