Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Our Gender Reveal Party! It's a...


We had the best day yesterday!! I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday morning. I drank 30 ounces of water an hour before my 10 a.m. appointment. I was so uncomfortable with that much water, but they needed me to do that in order to get the baby's measurements. :)

My mom, Bill's mom, and Bill came with me, and it turned out really fun. It was amazing seeing how much the baby has grown since I last saw him or her at my 8 week ultrasound! My mom and I went to get my cake at Blue Goose. The cake decorator read the card we got from the ultrasound tech, and we came back after she was done so we didn't spoil the surprise.


We had dinner first, and finally, it was time to cut into the cake!! I have been thinking we were having a boy since I was really early on. Bill told me this later, but he also thought it was a boy. :) Note about my dress: I didn't wear pink on purpose. Ha I decided to wear a long dress, and I only have a pink one so that's what I wore. If it had of been warmer, I would have wore my shorter black and white striped dress. I 100 percent thought it was a boy before we knew!


Getting ready to cut into the cake!

About to slice it!

It's a BOY!!!

I'm also 100 percent shocked that I was right!
Both so happy!


We had such a good time together last night. It couldn't have been better! I loved seeing Bill's reaction. I can't wait to start making a baby blanket and getting our baby's room put together!

Ahhhh... I can't believe we're having a boy first! I'm thrilled. :)


Little Pink Book

2 Sweet Notes:

Mary Jo Hamre said...

Congratulations on the new little mister! I loved your play by play. Made it seem like I was there. What fun!

Fran said...

aww how fun! I can't wait to find out what we're having :)