Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!!



Happy 4th of July, friends! I just love this holiday! Summer is in full swing, and it's so much fun to celebrate our country with fireworks, friends, and family! I'm in love with it.


I like baking fun treats. This cake is something else with the American flag inside of it! Amazing!


A couple of years ago, I lit off a couple of fireworks with Bill at the farm! It was so much fun although I prefer sparklers most of the time.


Hanging out with friends and family are probably the best part of this long holiday. I can't wait till my sister, Meg, comes home and we can celebrate holidays together!


This photo reminded me of Disney World, and I had to add it! Bill and I had an amazing time there during our honeymoon. That place really is magical. They weren't kidding... :)



Cherry pie has to be one of the best pies ever.




I had breakfast at the farm this morning with Bill's family. We had crepes, bacon, and pancakes. It was pretty good!

I spent some time with my mom this morning after breakfast and finished up some work. Tomorrow, my mom and I are swimming at a good family friend's house. I can't wait to talk to them and catch up on this fun holiday weekend!

Hope you all have a good weekend, friends!

xoxo,

Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: