Thursday, May 1, 2014

Today

Kittle got a new haircut last week! She's all sporty now.

We had been growing her hair out for six weeks, and it got entirely too matted! Kittle hates having her brushed and combed.


This time around we had her hair cut shorter in a Cocker Spaniel pattern that has varying lengths. Since, it will be warm soon this was a great option!

I'm surprised I haven't blogged since last week. I do have an excuse. Ha Things have been pretty busy for me. Work is going good! I added another job this past week that I'm very excited about!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I get together with my family and hang out. Phil is coming home and were having pizza and salad for dinner. It's simple but so much fun with them. :)

Today, I'm working on a few stories and trying to get things organized for next week. I have a few deadlines coming up. Other than that, I definitely planning on reading the fourth book of the Game of Thrones. I love that series! I love the fantasy genre. It's amazing!

What's on your to-do list today?


Little Pink Book

0 Sweet Notes: